Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Renewed Perspective

Here we are at the start of a New Year once again. For me it's a year with a renewed perspective as well. For the past 2 years my wife's father has been battling cancer, and on November 29th he passed away. It was hard watching him decline especially the last few months. Even at the end he held his faith in God and the saving power that only Christ can give. When asked, on one of the last days of his life, if he was scared, his answer was a bold "Of What?" He knew he was right with God and that he was going to a better place. This experience renewed my lackluster faith, and made me realize how important it is to have a faith. I've been a Christian most of my life, but lately I've realized others need to know the hope that is in Christ. If you want to know more please visit http://seekingthelost.org/.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Awesome!